What women are


Hi everyone! Today I'm up on So Suzy blog showcasing one of the new quotes of the August Release. For this card I used the More Dangerous stamp, that is perfect for inspirational cards:

Eccomi di nuovo sul blog di So Suzy a mostrarvi una delle nuove citazioni della release di agosto. Per questa card ho utilizzato il timbro More Dangerous, perfetto per card ironiche e di incoraggiamento:


I started out by blending the background with a stencil hand-made with one of the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. I used the Tubled Glass Distress Ink in order to keep the clouds soft.

Sono partita dallo sfondo, che ho creato partendo dallo stencil realizzato con uno dei Puffy Cloud Borders di Lawn Fawn. Ho scelto il Tumbled Glass Distress Ink per evitare colori troppo accesi sullo sfondo.


Then I did some paper piercing with the balloon from the WPlus9 Going Places stampset. 
First of all, I stamped it with Stazon Jet Black Ink on my background; then I took some leftovers of brown and white cardstocks - and also one of patterned paper - and I stamped my image 3 time. 
At this point, I cut and stick down what I needed with some foam adhesive right onto the front panel.

Poi mi sono dedicata al paper piercing con la mongolfiera dal set Going Places di WPlus9.
Prima di tutto, ho stampato la mongolfiera con dello Stazon direttamente sullo sfondo, dopodiché ho preso alcuni rimasugli di cartoncini e ho stampato la mia immagine più volte.
A questo punto è bastato tagliare le parti di mongolfiera di cui avevo bisogno, incollandoli poi sul pannello con del nastro gommato.


Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottom of the card with Stazon Ink.
I added a touch of Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the balloon, and the card is finished!

Infine ho stampato la scritta sul fondo della card, sempre con dello Stazon.
Ho aggiunto un velo di Wink of Stella Clear sulla mongolfiera, e ho concluso così la card!


Take notes: the So Suzy Stamps September Release will be huge! 
Lot of stamps and cards made by the Design Team... can't wait to share!

Prendete nota: la prossima Release di So Suzy è strepitosa! Ci saranno tantissimi nuovi timbri e il Design Team vi sbalordirà con nuove card che non vedo l'ora di condividere!

You May Also Like

0 commenti